Saturday, August 25, 2007

ignorance is not always bliss

wow...this is hello to the fc refugees who have written me, i think via this blogger thing. i've tried to write you back and it just bounces.

so much for naivete.

so, yes, to linking me and i will try my very best to figure out how to link you and all that.
you're all my friends as far as i'm concerned until i figure out how to officially add you as friends.

yikes.

so much to learn.

and at the same time, i seem to be having an actual life lately.
steroid shot has boosted spirit and energy.
upcoming school next week is really making me feel excited and exuberant.
my housemate is absolutely a dear and it's like having a new sister.
and i've been meeting people and making friends, remaking friends.

yay
for life!

more later when there's an ebb!

No comments: